Bryan posted a live video to his Facebook on the evening of 9/9 from inside of his pallet shelter. He made no mention of the fire that happened but it appears Bryan and his belongings are just fine, as well as his cabin.
Thanks Sasha for the news tip.
This happened early in the morning of Friday 9/9. They say 15 of the ”pallet shelters” completely burned down and many others were damaged. Nobody is reported to be hurt.
They are blaming a battery charger but it is unclear which resident it might have been. No updates from Bryan as of the time of this posting, it is not yet known if his belongings burned.
I do want to mention, even though its not going to serve any helpful purpose now, that I noticed the smoke detector in Bryan’s cabin appeared to have been tampered with or otherwise damaged or somehow became detached.